《管理英语4》Unit 5 Listening and Speaking 1
导语
绩效考核结束了,今天我约了Steve谈绩效,分析一下他的绩效表现。和我一起去听听吧,说不定你也有类似的问题哦。
同Steve交流绩效问题。
对话演练
你可以点击下方人物头像角色扮演进行对话练习,也可以点击对话中人物的名称详细听每句话录音。
(After conducting a performance assessment , the HR personnel is sharing the information with the assessed staff.)
(完成绩效考核后,人力资源部有关人员正和被考核人员交流。)
Fay:Hi, Steve. How are you this morning?
费:嗨,史蒂夫。今天早上一切还好吗?
Steve:Very well, thanks.
史蒂夫:很好,谢谢。
Fay:OK … let's get down to the task at hand … your bi-annual performance evaluation.
费:好……让我们进入正题吧……谈谈你的两年一度的绩效考核。
Steve:So how did I do?
史蒂夫:我的情况怎么样?
Fay:Well, in many areas you get . You have a lot of and your enthusiasm regarding work projects is very much appreciated.
正确答案是:
正确答案是:
费:嗯,你在许多方面得了高分。你很有创意,并且我们非常欣赏你有这样的工作热情。
Steve:That's good to hear. I enjoy being creative and I'm glad to see you that. Now what's the bad news?
正确答案是:
史蒂夫:很高兴听你这么说。我喜欢做一个有创意的人,我也很高兴能得到你的肯定。那么,坏消息是什么?
Fay:( chuckle ) Well, we all have in which we could do better.
正确答案是:
费:(笑了笑)嗯……我们都有有待提高的地方。
Steve:And what are my areas?
史蒂夫:我有待提高的地方是?
Fay:For starters, there is an issue of punctuality.
You've been clocking in roughly 20 to 30 minutes late almost every day.
费:首先要谈到的是守时的问题。你几乎每天都迟到20至30分钟。
Steve:But I moved last month and the office is almost 40 miles away from my home now! Sometimes the traffic is really terrible.
史蒂夫:我上个月搬家了,现在办公室离我家有接近40英里(1英里=1.609千米)的距离!有时还堵车。
Fay:If it me, I'd love for everyone to come in at noon.
But the company requires all employees to be at work by nine A.M. sharp. We're a team and we all have to .
正确答案是:
正确答案是:
费:如果我说了算的话,我希望大家都可以中午再来上班。然而公司要求所有员工都九点准时上班。我们是一个团队,大家都必须遵守规定。
Steve:All right. I guess I'm just going to have to wake up an hour earlier.
史蒂夫:好吧。我想以后只能提前一小时起床了。
Fay:Sounds like a good plan.
费:听起来不错。